2. FRONT: Dana 60 with 4.10 gears(open).
REAR: Dana 60 with 4.10 gears (stock Trak-Lok)
3. Stock Rear suspension (HD Tow package with Camper Group Special). Tough County 2" Steel Front Coil Spacers with stock coils (#039/1688lbs Driver side and #038/1537lbs Passenger side). Tough Country Dual Shock Kit; running 4 Tough Country SX8000 Nitro Shocks up front, rear has stock factory shocks.
4. LT315/75R16; Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers; siped.
5. Weld Racing Scorpio; 16X8 with 4.5" of backspacing. Weld states they have 4 5/8" of backspacing.
6. Mud, fire trails, creeks, farm fields. Just used for hunting and camping, and towing a 19' deep V Lake Michigan boat. 90% Daily Driver on pavement.
Joined: Aug 2001
Reputation: 0 Garage: 1
1. Truck info-Year, Model, Make, Long/Short Bed, Crew/Extended/Regular Cab. Also 4wd or 2wd.
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Short Bed 4x4.
2. What axles are you running, and what are the gear ratios. Don't just post up "stock", tell everybody what they are. Also, any lockers or limited slips or welded rears?
Front axle---Dana 44 open diff with 4.56 gears. Rear axle---Chrysler 9.25 stock LSD with 4.56 gears.
3. Lift size. Who made it, or did you piece it together.
Pro-Comp Stage 1 3" suspension lift and Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift.
4. What size tires you are running, and the make. Don't say 35" TSL's, because we do not know the width. Be SPECIFIC.
315/75/16 Big-O XTs basically a 35x12.50 on a 16" diameter wheel.
5. Rim make/size/and backspacing.
American Racing Bajas...or 589s...can't remember. 16x8" wide. 4.25" backspacing.
6. What kind of off-roading do you do? Is it mud, rocks, pavement, trails, everything, or what?
Occasionally mud, prefer trails...it's a daily driver so yes it sees pavement. Rocks are interesting...basically everything...I hate sand though. There's still sand in the cab from my Florence, Oregon trip...THREE YEARS AGO!!!
The lower rear part of the fender is the only part i've had to trim...that was with just the 3" suspension lift. As of now, i've had other rubbing problems in the past...38x15.50 TSLs w/6" total lift will do that.
Joined: Feb 2002
Wilds of Jersey
Reputation: 0 Garage: 1
1. 95 Chevy xtendcab short bed 4X4
2. HP D60 front, Chevy dually rear w/limited slip & 4.56's
3. 8" ORU SFA conv., RS9000's all around,Skyjacker dual steering stabs.
4. 35X12.5X16.5 BFG MT
5. Black spoke wagon wheels,16.5X 9.75, basic backspace.
6. Alittle of everything,like to hunt & fish & need to get there and back!!
7. Also have Warn Classic front bumper w/Warn upright HD 8,000 winch